At VeeTee, our main passion is ensuring we provide our customers with the best quality.
VeeTee Supreme contains the finest basmati, aged to perfection to create a wonderfully aromatic rice. Basmati grains elongate to more than twice their length during cooking, making it a firm favourite for rice eaters everywhere.
This 1kg VeeTee Supreme block bottom pack is great for storing in your home store cupboard, and each pack serves 16. A handy reseal tab makes it easy to reuse.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool dry place.
Traditional Basmati rice (100%).
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.