Truly authentic basmati rice can only be grown in one place - and that's Northern India.
This aromatic long-grain rice variety is a prestigious rice that's matured for an irresistible flavour. VeeTee Supreme rice is loved for its reliable results and high quality.
A 10kg plastic sack has a side carry handle and easy closable zip at the back of the pack. Each 10kg plastic sack will contain enough rice to provide around 166 servings.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Traditional Basmati rice (100%).
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.