Rozana Basmati Rice is aged rice which can only be grown in one particular region - in the land at the bottom of the Himalayan mountains known as the "rice bowl".
This 1kg block bottom is great for small to medium sized families, as each pack contains enough for 16 portions of rice.
A handy resealable tab helps keep your rice fresh and ready for when you next need to use it.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.