Healthier than an Indian takeaway, VeeTee’s cumin and spice-infused Pilau rice is inspired by the flavours of India. Why not try VeeTee Pilau rice with your favourite Indian curry?
Our rice is steamed to preserve its goodness and flavour, and the rest is simple: simply peel, heat for 2 minutes and then enjoy!
Be inspired by our VeeTee Pilau Rice recipes here.
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (97%), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Glucono Delta Lactone, Carrot Extract, Seeds, Natural Flavouring.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.