Delicious tomato-flavoured long grain rice with a kick of chilli.
VeeTee Peri Peri rice is perfect as a quick snack, or why not try mixing it with some spicy chicken, sweetcorn and kidney beans to create your own Mexican quesadilla filling? Each pack serves 1 as a main meal or 2 as a side, so you're never short of possibilities.
Find more ideas by visiting our VeeTee Peri Peri Rice recipes here.
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (95%), Salt, Tomato Powder, Lime Juice, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Herb and Spice Extracts, Colour: Carrot Extract, Yeast Extract.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.