Based on a classic recipe of mushrooms, onions and long grain rice, VeeTee Mushroom Rice is the perfect alternative to mash or jacket potatoes, ready in just 2 minutes - alternatively enjoy it with creamy chicken for a tasty dinner idea.
Each pack contains no artificial flavourings, colours or preservatives and either serves one if you're feeling hungry, or two as a side of plate.
Be inspired by our VeeTee Mushroom Rice recipes here.
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (92%), Sunflower Oil, Dehydrated Mushroom (2%), Mushroom Stock Powder, Mushroom Flavouring (Contains: Wheat, Soya ), Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone, White Sugar, Salt, Roasted Caramel and Garlic, Burnt Sugar, Fried Onion Flavour.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.