Badshah Basmati rice can only be grown in the foothills of the Indian Himalayan mountains, as its unique climate is ideal for nurturing the Basmati rice plant.
Our 5kg pack now come in a plastic sack, giving you even more quality and less risk of breakage. A top handle makes the bag easily portable, whilst each 5kg pack creates around 83 servings, ideal for large families or big rice eaters.
The pack also has an easy resealable push-close zip which makes it easy to measure out rice and keep its freshness.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.