Due to its unique climate and fertile soils, Badshah Basmati Rice is only grown in the foothills of the Indian Himalayan mountains, like all good Basmati rice.
This 2kg block bottom is enough to make 33 servings, ideal for larger families or when entertaining friends. Its resealable tab makes storage and reuse that much easier, whilst its easy storage block-bottom pack format is perfect for storing away in your food cupboard - no mess, no fuss.
If you're looking for inspirational recipe ideas, why not head over to our Badshah Basmati Facebook page to find regular recipe ideas and tips?
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.