Badshah Basmati Rice comes from the Punjab region of India, at the foothill of the Himalayas.
Our popular 10kg pack is the perfect sized bag for caterers or large families that enjoy eating plenty of rice. Each plastic sack contains around 166 servings.
The pack also has a handy resealable push-close zip, which makes dispensing, resealing and measuring out rice that bit easier.
Delicious with biryani, pulao or simply fried or steamed.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.