Firstly - to all our NHS staff, from everyone at VeeTee - thank you. The work you are doing to fight this unprecedented crisis is truly inspirational. So, as believers in sticking together during times like these, we want to offer you 50% off any VeeTee product.
All you need to do is send us a photo of your NHS ID card, and we will activate the discount for you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your ID card* and we will send you a unique discount code once you have been authenticated.
Once your discount code has been emailed back, please complete your order as normal and apply your code before purchasing.
*Please note we will not store your ID card or any other personal information at any time, and your email will be deleted as soon as your request has been authenticated. By sending us a photo of your NHS ID card, you agree to VeeTee handling your data for the above stated duration.
Offer Terms and Conditions
50% off all VeeTee Rice products for NHS staff
VeeTee are offering all NHS workers 50% off our rice products. Simply email a picture of your NHS ID card to NHSdiscount@veetee.com and we will generate your unique discount code to use at check-out.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This Promotion is open to NHS employees who are residents of the United Kingdom excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- To Participate: Receive a unique discount code for 50% off your total transaction on our website when you email a photo of your NHS staff ID card to NHSdiscount@veetee.com. Offer applies to all of our rice tray configurations (24, 48 and 72 trays). Please allow 48 hours for your NHS ID card to be authenticated and your unique discount code to be sent. Subject to availability. Promotion is valid Friday 27th March 2020 until Friday 24th April 2020. The Promotor holds the right to end or pause the Promotion before the stated date.
- Promotion Period: Participate from Friday 27th March 2020 until Friday 24th April 2020.
- By taking part in this Promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions and shall be deemed to have read VeeTee’s updated online ordering configuration terms. Read here - https://shop.veetee.com/pages/coronavirus
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse service if deemed necessary to do so.
- The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative.
- Data Privacy: VeeTee is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. Any data you submit to us will be held for the purpose of this Promotion only, and will be deleted from record as soon as your data has been authenticated.
- To the extent permitted by the law, VeeTee will not be liable for any loss or damage that arises out of or in connection with this promotion howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort including without limitation negligence, statutory duty or otherwise).
- If someone or something tampers with this promotion in some way whether by fraud, technical failures, system errors or other issues, VeeTee and its agencies will not be responsible if the Promotion or the gift are not capable of running as planned.
- By entering you confirm that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- Promoter: VeeTee Foods, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, Kent, ME2 4DU, United Kingdom.
Contact us at email@example.com should you have any issues with your order.