Thai Jasmine rice has a subtly fragrant aroma and sticky texture, perfect for soaking up Thai curry sauces or eating with chopsticks. Its unique texture adds a little more authenticity to your Asian mealtimes in minutes, whether sweet or savoury.
All you need to do is peel back the lid, pop it in your stir fry pan or microwave and cook for 2 minutes. Who knew rice could be so easy?
Be inspired by our VeeTee Thai Jasmine Rice recipes here.
Steamed Rice (Water, Thai Jasmine Rice) (97%), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone, Salt.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.