These long grains remain light and fluffy when cooked. VeeTee Long Grain rice has a wonderfully subtle flavour to complement most everyday meals, particularly American, Oriental, Mexican or Spanish dishes.
What's more it contains no artificial flavourings, colourings or preservatives and can be either microwaved or stir-fried: delicious rice ready to enjoy after just 2 minutes.
Be inspired by our VeeTee Long Grain Rice recipes here.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere for freshness.
Produced in the UK.
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (97%), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Glucono Delta Lactone, Salt.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.