Experience the taste of the deep South with VeeTee's delicious New Orleans Style Rice! Seasoned with smoked paprika and juicy kidney beans, team it up with our Southern American-inspired glazed ribs or creole chicken wings - or equally as tasty when devoured on its own.
Just peel back the film and pop it in your microwave or wok for 2 minutes - who knew tasty rice could be so easy?
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (81%), Red Kidney Beans (2.7%), Sunflower Oil, Smokey Bacon Chilli Seasoning (Rice Flour, Yeast Extract, Tomato Powder, Natural Flavouring, Red Pepper, Cayenne, Salt, Smoked Paprika, Dried Chilli Flakes), Onion, Chicken Flavour Stock Powder (Yeast Extract, Maltodextrin, Salt, Dried Vegetables (Onion, Leek, Carrot), Potato Starch, Natural Flavouring, White Pepper, Sage Oil), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans , Wheat , Salt), Roasted Garlic Granules, Burnt Sugar, Acidity Regulator: Gulcono Delta Lactone, Red Pepper, Sugar, Salt, Yeast Extract, Parsley.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.