Rozana Basmati Rice is grown exclusively in the Punjab region at the Himalayan footfalls. This Basmati rice has exquisitely long grains, with an irresistable flavour and aroma.
Perfect for everyday cooking, this pack contains 83 servings. Rozana Basmati Rice offers a good quality product and superb value for money.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.