Rozana Basmati Rice is an aromatic rice, grown exclusively in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains, where the fertile soils nourish the Basmati crop.
This 5kg jar is the ideal solution for your rice needs: easy to store and easy for measuring out your size portions - there are 83 servings per jar.
Simply pop the lid off and pour the rice.
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.