VeeTee Basmati & Wild Rice combines aromatic basmati rice with the nuttiness of black wild rice.
Uncooked wild rice can take as long as 45 minutes to cook; our VeeTee Basmati & Wild Rice makes it that bit easier for you - a blend of fluffy basmati and wild rice grains ready to enjoy in 2 minutes.
Best served with Oriental style dishes, chargrilled meats or used in a rice salad.
Be inspired by our VeeTee Basmati & Wild Rice recipes here.
Steamed Rice (Water, Rice) (97%), Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulator: Gulcono Delta Lactone, Salt.
For best results microwave:
1. Pierce film several times, microwave on full power CAT E – 800W for 2 minutes. Microwave ovens vary, adjust cooking time accordingly.
2. Peel back film, fluff in the tray & check the product is hot before serving. Stir-fry method:
1. Add a little vegetable oil to a wok and heat.
2. Peel film back halfway. Add the rice to the hot wok and break up.
3. Check the product is hot before serving. Do not re-heat.