The excellence of Badshah’s Basmati Rice comes from the Himalayan mountains, within the Punjab region.
Say goodbye to rice spillages and split packets! The easy-carry 5kg jar is easy to store, pour and refill your rice.
All you have to do is just unscrew the lid and tip it into your pan! No mess, no having to buy a container to store the rice - it's an all-in-one product!
Milled and packed in the UK.
Store in a cool, dry place.
On the Hob: Allow 60g (2oz) of rice per person.
1. Place the rice in a bowl of cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse through with cold running water and place in a large pan with twice the amount of cold water.
3. Add salt if desired and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the water has been absorbed. Avoid uncovering or stirring the rice.
4. Remove from the heat, keep covered and leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Fluff through with a fork and serve immediately.